Simplex’s master clocks have always been packed with features, but we’ve surpassed our previous efforts with our new SMA Series Master Clocks.
The SMA Series master clocks come with a plethora of standard features such as an (S)NTP input, interfacing with other systems and Daylight Saving Time. Also included is a fully functional web interface that allows you to program the master clock from any Internet connection.
Each master clock has many optional features that are offered a la carte so you can buy the features you need which include a GPS and a wireless transmitter; we have the answer to virtually any application you may encounter.
Master Clock Features:
- Available in rack or wall mount
- Easily interfaces with other clock systems
- Simplex’s Master Clock collaborates with the Wireless, TalkBack, IP and Wired Systems
- Ability to set between 4 or 8 relays where you can program bells to ring
- Built-in web interface that allows you to program the master clock from any Internet connection
- Countdown feature (SMA 3000, 6000 and 8000 feature) for SBD or SBL 3000 Series clocks to countdown between classes or breaks
- PN#6700-9001 (Standard wireless Wall mounted Master clock)
- PN#6700-9002 (Wireless wall master clock with 4 programmable relays)
- PN#6700-9003 (Wireless wall master clock with 4 programmable relays & GPS Antenna)
- PN#6700-2320R (Wireless rack mount master clock with 4 programmable relays & GPS Antenna)