Z120 Time Recorder
The Simplex Z120 is a time recorder time and attendance system that has a monthly time card with 6 columns or you can use a weekly time card.
The Simplex Z120 time recorder has up to 3 IN- / OUT registrations per day (total of 6 punches) in hours and minutes. The daylight savings (summer / winter time) changeover can be programmed into the Simplex time clock. The Simplex Z120 time recorder is immediately ready for operation after power connection, data retention even during a power failure.
More about the Z120 Seiko Time Clock:
- 6 Column Time and Attendance System
- Automatic In/Out Column Change
- LCD clock with back light
- Physical key lock and password
- Time registration in hours and minutes, or 1/100 hours
- Core time violation or early IN/OUT can be printed with a special mark.
- Special programs can be set for Sat/Sun.
- Payroll options: monthly, weekly, bi-weekly
- Time display in 12 – or 24-hour clock.
- Backlit display and Control Panel.
- The print column can be selected automatically via a timetable program and otherwise via push buttons. The button “Overwrite” is for clocking out after a night shift. After pushing it the OUT punch will be stamped in the previous day row – last position.
- Display reads: Day of the week, Day of month 1-31, Time and summer / winter time mark
- The Simplex Z120 time recorder is equipped with a potential free contact and can be used for controlling a signal relay.
- Power: 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz
|Automatic top loader
|Automatic print position
|Manual print override
|AM PM marker
|12/24 hour print Format
|12/24 hour time Display
|Automatic Daylight savings
|Max. number of Employees
|Max daily prints
|Start of day adjustment
|Card memory duration
|Midnight overlap period
Simplex Time Enquiry
Please fill in the below to have one of our representatives contact you about your enquiry.